The All Pond Solutions FW range of tropical / coldwater fish tanks.
These aquariums are very simple and practical 7 litre nano tanks for shrimp or small fish - ideal for beginners.
Manufactured with a curved glass front edge providing an uninterrupted 180° view of your tank and its inhabitants, this tank offers excellent build quality for a low price.
Complete with an economical 3w LED light, hood filter system and 90° tilting hood the FW range is perfect for newcomers to fish keeping.
The aquarium can be set up as a coldwater or tropical tank. For a tropical setup a heater will be required (not included).
The FW fish tank range is available in 6 colours - Black, White, Green, Blue, Purple and Pink.
- Curved glass front edge provides an uninterrupted 180° view of your tank and its inhabitants.
- Eco friendly high performance LED lighting with IP65 rated splash safe on/off switch.
- Includes tray filter system with filter floss and coarse foam included to provide biological and mechanical filtration.
- 250L/h pump with venturi air pipe for increased aeration if required.
- Hood tilts 90° vertical for easy access to the aquarium.
The following fish are suitable to keep in this size aquarium.
For stocking levels we recommend approximately 2cm of fish per 3 litres of tank water.
This is not an exhaustive list and if you require further advice please contact us.
Lighting: 3w LED
Filtration: 250L/H (2.5w)
Aquarium Dimensions: 230 x 160 x 275mm (L x W x H)
Free 12 Month Warranty
Available in 6 colours
1) Before adding fish to your aquarium, you must check that your aquarium has cycled fully. This could take up to 3-4 weeks.
You can test this either by purchasing a test kit, or asking if your local aquatics store can do this for you (many stores offer this service).
2) Remember to allow a minimum of 3 litres of water for every 1cm of fish, including the tail (consult with your fish dealer for aquarium requirements when purchasing).
3) Float the fish in their bag inside the aquarium – add a little water from aquarium to the bag and acclimatise for 15minutes this will regulate the water temperature in the bag and reduce the risk of stressing your inhabitants.
4) Using a net, carefully remove the fish from the bag and place in your aquarium. It is not recommended to pour the water from the bag into your aquarium.
5) Once all gravel, décor and inhabitants have been added, top up the aquarium with water to the bottom of the aquarium rim.
Feeding your fish
Once your fish have been introduced to the tank, avoid feeding for 48 hours.
Thereafter, it is essential that you DO NOT OVERFEED YOUR FISH.
The standard rule of thumb is to feed them only as much as they can completely consume in two minutes.
UK Mainland Orders
All orders are dispatched 7 days a week, Monday - Friday
Our dispatch times for Monday to Friday are 3pm
We offer a tracked 24 service for orders using Amazon Shipping and Royal Mail.
Same Day Dispatch Times
Royal Mail & Amazon Shipping 3pm
Courier services 3pm
All other services see below.
Please Note: If you are looking to purchase an Aquarium, please refer toward the bottom of the text as these are not included in the standard or express delivery as set out below.
UK Product Delivery
|Tracked 2-3 Days||FREE|
|Tracked 1-2 Days||£4.00|
|Courier Next Day||£6.00|
International Product Delivery - SORRY SERVICE NOT CURRENTLY OFFERED
|Economy 2-3 Day||
|Ireland (Rep of)
Economy 2-3 Day
Economy 3-4 Day
Economy 4-6 Day
Economy 4-7 Day
All orders must be placed before 3pm to ensure they are dispatched that day.
Next Day service includes business days only. If an order is placed on a Friday, it will be delivered Monday.
The courier will only be able to deliver to your front door or the main entrance to the building should you live in a flat.
All delivery prices are shown inclusive of VAT.
International orders over 150cm in length will be cancelled due to Parcelforce restrictions.
Due to PayPal regulations, we are unable to change the address on any orders paid for via this method.
We are also unable to change the delivery address of any orders once the products have been dispatched
Cancelling orders policy
We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it. This is to ensure our customers receive their products as soon as possible. Please be aware that our offices are closed over the weekend and will not be able to pick up calls or emails in regard to cancellations.
To change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team here. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date or your delivery postcode. Although you will have to pay the cost of the return, the refund will include the full value of the product.
If a product is sold as part of a product combination (bundle) in which other products are offered for free or at a discount compared to their normal price, the bundled product must at All Pet Solution's request be returned with the product purchased. All Pet Solutions reserves the right to raise an invoice in respect of any free or discounted bundle product not returned.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
By purchasing from All Pet Solutions, you, the customer enters into a contract with us, the company. This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 30 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or, which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation after you have received the goods, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- a) If you decide to cancel the contract by returning the goods, you should return the items to us at your cost within 30 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery.)
- b) These goods should be packaged with reasonable care and suitable for transit.
We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
Unfortunately if you have paid via PayPal and want to change your delivery address, we are unable to do this for you. We will advise that you cancel the order (this can be done through contacting the customer services team) and re-order with the correct address.
Transactions that are equal to or greater than £50, taken over the phone are subject to fraud checks through our screening system. If the checks do not match up, the transaction will be voided. A shadow payment may show in your account for orders that have to be voided. This will clear by the following day.