The All Pond Solutions 18000L Koi Pond Filter System is a complete box filtration system designed to run pond water through a variety of filter media and fine and coarse foams to keep your pond looking crystal clear.
This complete system includes the CUV-236 36w sterilizer which attaches to the side of the CBF-350 filter box (or can be positioned close by) and the AquaECO 10000 litres per hour pond pump. The full pond kit also includes 3x double wire clips and 10 metres of 32mm flexible hosing.
The filtration system uses a variety of filter media distributed amongst the different compartments inside its filter bay, allowing you to filter high volumes of water. This single bay filter system has two (2) blue coarse filter foams and two (2) yellow fine filter foams included.
The filter has four different stages of filtration:
1) Firstly, the water passes through the filter media bay (stocked with media of your choice)
2) Then the water is guided through high-quality Japanese matting;
3) After matting, the water will flow through the filter foams provided;
4) The last section of the filter bay has additional room for filter media.
Please note the filter must be placed on the edge of the pond as the clean water flows straight back into the pond not an outlet pipe
Filter Bays x 3
Clip-on Lids x 3 for Easy Access to each Filter Bay
2 x Inlet stepped hosetails fits hose size: 20, 25, 32 & 38mm
2 x Outlet Pipes one fitted 70mm and 1 stepped fits 38mm and 50mm Pipe
3 x Waste Outlet for each Bay (Simple Draining of Water Waste)
1 x Temperature Dial Built into Lid
1 x Water Level Indicator Built into Lid (Blockage / Cleaning)
8 x Blue Coarse Filter Foams
4 x Yellow Fine Filter Foams
3 x Japanese Matting supplied (Dimensions: 440 x 230mm - 40mm thickness / 17.3" x 9.1" - 1.6" thickness)
20 x 1.75" / 44mm Bio Balls (Approx)
Maximum Flow Rate: 10000L/H
Suitable for Ponds with Heavy Stocked Koi up to: 10000 Litres
Suitable for Ponds with Small Mix of Fish and Koi up to: 14,000 Litres
Suitable for Decorative Ponds up to 18000 Litres volume
Total Dimensions: 1260 x 520 x 390mm / 49.6" x 20.5" x 15.4"
Bay Dimensions: 410 x 520 x 390mm / 16.1" x 20.5" x 15.4"
AquaECO 10000 POND PUMP
Power saving energy efficient pump
Pump manufactured using high-quality durable ABS particles
Shaft manufactured using high-quality rust-proof ceramics
Stepped hosetails fits hose size: 20, 25, 32 & 38mm
Submersible use only
AquaECO 10000 Specifications
Height Max: 5 Metre
Flow Rate: 10000 L/H
Dimensions: 310 x 310 x 165mm / 12.2” x 12.2” x 6.5”
Cable Length: 10 Metre
CUV-236 UV STERILISER
Suitable for Pond sizes up to 20,000 Litres
Through Flow Sterilisation at 6000 L/H
Length of UV Case 54 cm / 21.3"
UV Bulb Included (1 x 36w)
Max Pressure(bar) 0.3 90 %
Power Cable 5m Length
Inlet & Outlet Adapter 0.75", 1", 1.25", 1.5" / 19mm, 25mm, 32mm, 38mm
UK Mainland Orders
All orders are dispatched 7 days a week, Monday - Friday
Our dispatch times for Monday to Friday are 3pm
We offer a tracked 24 service for orders using Amazon Shipping and Royal Mail.
Same Day Dispatch Times
Royal Mail & Amazon Shipping 3pm
Courier services 3pm
All other services see below.
Please Note: If you are looking to purchase an Aquarium, please refer toward the bottom of the text as these are not included in the standard or express delivery as set out below.
UK Product Delivery
|Tracked 2-3 Days||FREE|
|Tracked 1-2 Days||£4.00|
|Courier Next Day||£6.00|
International Product Delivery - SORRY SERVICE NOT CURRENTLY OFFERED
|Economy 2-3 Day||
|Ireland (Rep of)
Economy 2-3 Day
Economy 3-4 Day
Economy 4-6 Day
Economy 4-7 Day
All orders must be placed before 3pm to ensure they are dispatched that day.
Next Day service includes business days only. If an order is placed on a Friday, it will be delivered Monday.
The courier will only be able to deliver to your front door or the main entrance to the building should you live in a flat.
All delivery prices are shown inclusive of VAT.
International orders over 150cm in length will be cancelled due to Parcelforce restrictions.
Due to PayPal regulations, we are unable to change the address on any orders paid for via this method.
We are also unable to change the delivery address of any orders once the products have been dispatched
Cancelling orders policy
We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once you've placed it. This is to ensure our customers receive their products as soon as possible. Please be aware that our offices are closed over the weekend and will not be able to pick up calls or emails in regard to cancellations.
To change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team here. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date or your delivery postcode. Although you will have to pay the cost of the return, the refund will include the full value of the product.
If a product is sold as part of a product combination (bundle) in which other products are offered for free or at a discount compared to their normal price, the bundled product must at All Pet Solution's request be returned with the product purchased. All Pet Solutions reserves the right to raise an invoice in respect of any free or discounted bundle product not returned.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
By purchasing from All Pet Solutions, you, the customer enters into a contract with us, the company. This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 30 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or, which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation after you have received the goods, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- a) If you decide to cancel the contract by returning the goods, you should return the items to us at your cost within 30 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery.)
- b) These goods should be packaged with reasonable care and suitable for transit.
We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
Unfortunately if you have paid via PayPal and want to change your delivery address, we are unable to do this for you. We will advise that you cancel the order (this can be done through contacting the customer services team) and re-order with the correct address.
Transactions that are equal to or greater than £50, taken over the phone are subject to fraud checks through our screening system. If the checks do not match up, the transaction will be voided. A shadow payment may show in your account for orders that have to be voided. This will clear by the following day.