Gel Self Cooling Pet Mat Blue Large - 50 x 90cm
All Pet Solutions® Pet Cooling Mat - Size Large 50x90cm
Keep your pet cool and comfortable during the hot summer months with the All Pet Solutions® Pet Cooling Mat. The non-toxic gel lining is weight activated and works by absorbing your pet’s body temperature, giving them some soothing relief from the heat. The pet cooling mat can also be beneficial for senior dogs, pets suffering from pain or swelling and for post-surgery recovery.
- No batteries, water, refrigeration or power connection required
- Durable, puncture resistant material
- Easy to clean
- Non-toxic, latex free
- Perfect for floors, car seats, pet beds & kennels
- Prevents overheating and provides post-surgery & pain relief
- Includes user manual in 5 languages - English, French, German, Spanish & Italian
- Small - 40 x 50cm
- Medium - 50 x 65cm
- Large - 50 x 90cm
- Extra Large - 70 x 110cm
How to Use
- Clean with warm soapy water before the first use.
- Simply place mat on a flat, level surface out of direct sunlight.
- Smooth out any bumps in the mat occurring from storage.
- The inner cooling gel will help absorb your pet’s body temperature and offer up to 3 hours of cooling.
- The mat will automatically return to its starting temperature when the mat is unused for 15-20 minutes.
- As the temperature of the mat will increase when your pet is positioned on it for extended periods of time, make sure your pet is able to move themselves off the mat to help them regulate their temperature (e.g. not suitable for pet carriers or cages used for prolonged periods).
- To help speed up cooling, the mat can be refrigerated briefly until it reaches the desired coolness.
- The Pet Cooling Mat can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water, or warm water with a mild, highly diluted detergent. After washing simply wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not machine wash, boil or tumble dry.
- Smooth out any bumps when folding mat for storage.
- Ensure mat is dry before storing in a cool, dry place.
- Do not place mat under heavy items and cover mat when in storage to avoid mildew developing.
- Supervision of your pet is recommended to avoid scratching, tearing or chewing of the cooling mat. All Pet Solutions is not liable for any damage resulting from misuse.
- It is recommended that this product is replaced after 3 years.
Outer Material: Nylon
Inner Material: Liquid Cooling Gel, Sponge